How do you know if you need to see an emergency dentist in Bakersfield? If you’ve had any of the following, please call our office right away at 661-587-7002.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – even if not completely damaged.
- Bleeding Gums – either spontaneously or while brushing.
- Sudden & Intense Toothache – which still hurts after brushing and flossing.
- Chipped/Fractured Teeth – if the chip is significant or your tooth is cracked or in pieces.
- Abscess – usually found on the root of the teeth, this swelling contains pus caused by severe infection.